So, I always seem to be apologizing for when I don't finish what I started. I know you've been waiting a couple weeks for the end of my story. Well, the weekend I left off, I went with my daughter to a restaurant - I won't name the chain but it is an Asian cuisine place - and we both got food poisoning. My daughter was sick that night...good for her because she was able to get it out of her system quickly. I, on the other hand was sick for days!
Then, last weekend, we had some extended family business to attend to and, suddenly, two weeks have passed with me leaving our readers hanging. I asked And to write but he was too busy with taking care of the girls, work and family too. He just looked at me, as I am writing this, and told me he'd help. I think he is feeling a bit guilty for not contributing for some time (at least I hope he is!)
So I left everyone with the scene of me in the hallway. That is a lasting image in And's mind (he just said) as he picked up my discarded shoes and flashed them both before popping the key in and running into the bathroom. The guys were outside talking when I walked out...in my bra and thong. Suddenly, they were no longer talking...only staring. It took me no time at all to walk over to Allen and undo his belt and pull his pants down. I struggled with his non-existent pee hole flap thingy (why guys wear those fake boxer briefs I'll never understand but quickly just pulled them down and....oh my. His cock was not long....but, wow was it nice and thick ("just as she likes them" adds And).
I took one good look at it and began tonguing the underside like it was my favorite dessert. He has a bit of a cologne smell underneath (something very sexy guys) and I was enchanted with the girth this hunk had. I remember putting what I could in my mouth and feeling the heaviness of his flesh. This was going to be a fun challenge!
And helped remove my bra from behind as I began sucking his schlong...and I don't often use such terms but this was a schlong!....and I felt my husband's familiar hands on my perked nipples. While I focused on Allen's manhood, I heard And undressing and he was suddenly standing next to Allen with his cock inches from me. (And quickly adds, not THAT close). But, I was suddenly turned on by this scene and I was holding them both (and touching them to each other, my straight husband is describing). Yes, I was turned on by having these two cocks touch.
Now, before I go further, I have no bi-sexual male fantasy (And adds, he absolutely has none but just 'went with it'). In fact, I am actually kinda creeped out by the thought of two men fucking (no offense meant to our homosexual readers). But there was something really fascinating with the idea of making these two cocks touch while I took turns licking and sucking them.
This only lasted for a few moments (too long, And says haha) before I was suddenly up and ready to be fucked. I got on all fours on the bed as Allen moved around to allow me to take his cock back in my warm mouth. And began playing with and licking my pussy....like only my wonderful husband knows how to do....pushing my button. I could feel Allen getting harder and knew I was ready to let this man fill me. I paused to get to get a drink of water while my sexy husband (rock hard, I might add) handed our guest a condom. Watching him roll it on I could see how it stretched the material with his girth. I lay back and Allen grabbed hold of my legs to move me closer. As he entered me, I could feel a stretch I'd not felt in some time (okay, I turned And on with that comment haha). He entered me slowly as And came toward me on his knees. I held his stiff cock in my hand while our new friend began fucking me. He commented about how tight I was and I giggled but after a few strokes of his slick, sheathed cock, It took me no time to ask him to fuck me harder and I put my husband into my mouth to mute my moans.
My men's strong bodies moved over me as we built a three way, MFM rhythm. I felt tingly as Allen worked his huge head in and out of my opening.
(time disclaimer here...the first part of this was written last night and I am, just now, finishing this..alone. I thought about posting what I had written but decided I wanted to finish this before posting)
In no time, it seemed, I felt an orgasm coming on and squeezed my husband's cock hard in my hand as I quivered and came while squeezing down as much as I could on Allen's thick shaft. Allen slowed his pace and then stopped to allow me to recover. And kissed me as I whispered into his ear how good this guy's cock felt. He seemed pleased as he smiled and said he needed to fuck me. I took a couple deep breaths and told him I needed a break for a moment. He just said, 'fuck that' and covered me with his own body and slid his long cock inside. It was so surreal, so different. And is definitely longer...not as thick...and the contrast was incredible. The change of pleasure definitely ignited me and I was quickly turned on and really wet again.
Allen went into the restroom returning with a moistened towel as he told me he was wiping the condom taste off so I could be a good cocksucker. I turned my head while Allen moved closer, And slightly rose off me to allow him to get close and he face fucked me while my husband plowed deep into me. I couldn't really get much of his thickness in my mouth and I swear it was even thicker with the rest period. The angle allowed me to lick under his sack and this seemed to turn him on greatly as his cock grew incredibly hard in my hand. And turned to Allen and asked if he was ready....he said, almost. At one moment And was moaning dumping his seed deep in me and the next, my face was (seemingly without noise or warning) being covered in our friend's load as it shot up and out and then down his massive shaft. It dripped off my fingers as it slid the length and underside....He had a great tasting and very fluid-filled load.
It was a good thing Allen had grabbed the wet towel. I needed it as some of his cream was very near my eye and I could feel more running down my neck! He carefully maneuvered the moist cloth so to avoid having it go in and I grabbed it from him to clean up the rest. I could feel And's spunk leaking out of me and onto the bed and knew I also had another cream-filled pie to clean. I grabbed the towel, put it between my legs as I lept from the bed and into the shower.
When I got out, it was quiet. Allen had left and And was lying on the bed still half hard and had a look in his eye. I asked where he had gone and And told me he waited for a few minutes, talked while he dressed and then said it was late and 'time for him to leave so we could share the rest of our night'. While I was a little disappointed that he hadn't said goodbye, I was also, suddenly, aware of the lateness of the evening. It was nearly 4 am! I cuddled with my man as I purred and spoke with him and fell asleep still in only my robe.
Oddly, the next morning, we didn't really talk about our night until breakfast (more like lunchtime breakfast). It was also interesting that we didn't really re-live the night in detail except for a few turn-ons. And asking if I had a good time, me asking him, my commenting on how nice and thick he was, etc. and then it was like we were back to normal LOL. I guess we've become somewhat accustomed to our experiences that we didn't feel the need to address every moment of the night. Instead, we just seemed so comfortable with the encounter that not-many words were necessary.
Okay...wow..nearly two months after and I finally finished our Spring Break fun. We've not played since but we've been looking for a couple to play with this Memorial Weekend on Kasidie. We are heading north this weekend and I've been looking for a cute girl to play with And while I find a hot husband (or boyfriend) of hers. That's a tougher task than you can imagine!
If you are on there, give me a shout. I'll be checking in all day and hoping to set something up. I'll see if I can get And to add his comments now that I've finished the long story. I know some of our readers enjoy getting his perspective and, perhaps, he'll add some details he didn't share with me...ha ha.
Content
Home » MFM » Overdue End to My Vegas Hotwife Evening
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment