Content

Post Dinner - the MFM Fun Begins

Okay..so this is taking me longer than I expected.  I've had a busy week! LOL  So, if you are reading this first, you might want to skip back to the beginning of this chapter that began Monday.  If you are impatient, go ahead and read them in reverse order.  Just don't expect a date with me...I like men that are thorough and patient and want to start at the beginning.

So, while dinner took forever, it was certainly enjoyable.  I am always amazed at how well my husband can get along, publicly, with the guy I've been flirting with, desire and is about to fuck me ha ha. I guess it's part of his daily business life to converse with complete strangers so it comes naturally to him.  During dinner, Allen would glance at me but mostly focused on And's words and conversed with him.  As I said, this is kinda protocol.  I also think it's a way for making sure the guys are comfortable with the situation...from differing perspectives, of course.

We decided to hit a lounge and have a drink.  As we walked out of the restaurant, Allen took my hand and we walked together.  It was the first time since we sat down that I really felt his touch. His hands were soft but strong and it sent a quiver down my back and right into the inner depths of my tailbone and thighs.  We found a spot nearby.  It was quite busy since it was the weekend but we found a group leaving and sat down among their dirty glasses.  A gorgeous, statuesque blonde wearing a sexy lounge dress came and quickly cleared our table.  I could see And checking her out..something I've always been able to spot.  When she came back, she grabbed our drink orders.  Both guys were flirting with her with their eyes and voice and I was really turned on by the secret thought of asking her what time she was off and would she care to join us LOL.

Allen asked me to dance and And excused himself to find a restroom. It was the first we were alone and he didn't waste the opportunity to fill me with compliments.  We danced, we flirted and we touched.  I was really excited to not only know I was going to experience this man, but have his affection and know of his desire for me.  We danced for a bit and my wonderful husband had waters and fresh drinks awaiting us when we returned.  After some conversation, which was frankly a bit hard with the loud music, And asked me to dance and Allen decided to find a restroom (it was like these guys were already trading off! LOL!)  When we got to the dance floor, And pulled me close and whispered how hot it was going to be watching me fuck this guy.  I made a joke he had some 'man-love' for Allen and he laughed and said he was a great guy and I had done well in my choice.  We danced and I was reflecting of how truly amazing my life is.  How many women get to go to a nice hotel in Vegas, get treated like a queen and have two hunky men fawning over her ever step.

After a bit, the music began to drown our conversation and I was definitely ready to go to the room.  The guys, however, had a different idea (they must have made plans when I had left to find the girls' room).  Instead of heading for our elevator, And took my hand and walked us toward the cab stand.  I didn't even ask. I just followed their lead.  When we piled into the cab, And directed the cab driver to a name that had to be a strip club and I knew what was in store.  On the way there, I was able to introduce my lips to Allen's and then turned and kissed my husband.  I am not sure if the driver was aware but he's probably seen everything and didn't say a word.  We arrived at the club and I knew this was heading for a fun and interesting evening.

Okay...sorry....really, I am...but I have to run for now! Be back as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment