Content

Daytime Fun For A Hotwife

There is more exciting than having your hotwife call you at work with an exciting sex crazed voice "I met a knew friend today".  That creates an instant hard-on for me everytime I think about it.  I can hear her heavy breath.  "Are you playing with yourself" I ask?  A sheepish squeal answers that question before she can muster a reply.

"And I have company with me right now.  He has a nice bulge in his pants and really knows how to use his fingers".  Now if that is not enough to make a cuckold hard then nothing is.  "I think I am going to suck him to make him nice and hard and then have him fill me with cum"

My mid raced.  "I hope you have the video camera set up".  My mouth was dry and my head was spinning as I tried to gain my composure so my co-workers did not suspect anything.  "Of course I do.  I would not put a new cock in my pussy without giving you a chance to watch how good it makes me feel to fuck around.  If you hurry home, you can clean up afterwards."

Rather than try to recount my lovely wife's adventure second hand, I suggest you watch the attached video.



No comments:

Post a Comment