We've been away for a few weeks. We've been busy with vacation time and summer fun. I did actually THINK about writing an entry a couple times but didn't have any great motivation. As I was going thru my email account, though, I found something that was sent to us some time back that helped remind me...this is one of the many reasons we blog. We received a letter from a couple that reminded me of all out there that are thinking about experiencing a hotwife fantasy. What is most telling about this letter is the closeness that it has brought about in the couple...something And and I experience over and over. I've edited it just a tad for spelling, punctuation and brevity but..without further introduction...
"Just wanted to drop you a line and tell you that we just found your blog site and love it! We are a new couple to the hot wife lifestyle - so to speak. Been married 12 years, both 36, 2 kids, and love the hell out of each other! We have not yet made "it" happen but have had many discussions about it over the last year and think we might be ready to jump in.
We started talking about this together several years ago but never acted on it as she had some reservations at first. About a year ago we were invited to go to the coast with some friends for a fishing trip. I (the Husband) ended up having to work and told her to go without me and enjoy herself. Well she ended up really enjoying herself and at first didn't tell me the whole story of her trip but after a day she finally confessed to meeting a single guy at the house they all were staying at.
After all the couples retired for the night, she ended up on the water in a boat with the single guy. After talking, laughing, and getting to know him for hours she ended up in a hammock with him at 3 am in the morning. She began to kiss and make out with him. Being on the coast all day she, of course, was only wearing her bathing suit. He managed to pull her top aside and suck on her breasts. The whole time she was telling him she was married and probably should not be doing this. He was very respectful and honored her wishes but after a few minutes she said she found herself back in his arms again kissing him and making out. Before the sun came up, he had managed to go down and pull her bikini bottoms to the side and began to suck and lick her clit. Just before she reached a clitoral orgasm she stopped him and said that was as far as she was willing to go without me there. I then asked her why she stopped him and she said, "because, baby, you know if I have a clitoral orgasm I need a cock in me for sure!" He was, of course, disappointed but again respectful. They eventually went out on the boat as the sun was rising to go fishing and talked all morning. Being Sunday, she told him she had to hit the road soon to get back home to me. They finally came back to the house where she packed and said goodbye. This was the first time she had ever done anything like this so she did not know what my real reaction would be.
When she got back home that evening, she told me they all had a good time and "rubbed it in" that I had not been with her all weekend. I could just tell when she got home that "something" happened but I did not press her into telling me anymore than she had - which was not much. The next evening (Monday) I arrived home from work to find a candle lit dinner in our outdoor kitchen awaiting me. After dinner, we talked over a few glasses of wine and she began to elaborate more about the details of her weekend. After I heard the whole story she asked me how I felt about it (expecting me to be mad, I think). I asked her if she let him fuck her. Not expecting that to be my first question she looked at me and held my hand and said "I already told you baby I did not let him do that". I looked her in the eyes and asked her "well why the hell not?!". She smiled and said it was because I was not there to give her permission.
I knew then that our relationship had just gone to a whole new level. We talked for many hours that night about the entire trip and she went over every detail. The entire time, I had the biggest erection I had ever had in my life. I told her that I wished she would have let him take her out in his boat, bent her over, pulled her bikini bottoms aside and fucked her until she came all over his big cock :). She laughed and said, "well, I did feel his cock a few times through is bathing suit and it was big!" I asked if she wanted it in her and she said "hell yes I did. But I was not gonna do that without you there!" She said, "If you would have only been there I would have gotten to fuck it". I swear, to this day, I have never regretted missing a trip so much in my life.
She is the most honest, loving wife a guy could ask for but, I swear, I wish every day that she would tell me she lied to me and that she really did fuck him until she came really big on his cock! Nothing since then has happened except hot sex 3 or 4 times a week between us and lots of fantasies being discussed. I swear, it has opened up our marriage so much and has brought us so close together. It is like we are teenagers all over again.
I give the guy that she hooked up with that night a lot of credit too. In fact, he actually owns the house where they were all staying. I have told her that I wished she had just stayed there with him as his hostage for a few days and let him have his way with her giving his big cock to her every second of the day. One of my (our) fantasies, now, is to have me go down there with her and spend the first night with them while both of us guys satisfy her every need wearing her pussy out. Then I would leave her there for a few more days and let her have sex with him whenever and wherever she wanted. She has told me that probably would not be a good idea because he might just end up keeping her all to himself!
Anyway just figured I would tell you guys about ourselves a little and what helped us stumble upon your awesome blog. Keep up the good work and hot times you guys! We have never been to Vegas but after reading some of your posts on your blog it looks like I see a trip in our future!
I appreciate hearing stories such as this. Thank you readers...this is one of the reasons I keep coming back. Real stories from real couples!
Content
Home » hotwife story » Why This Hotwife Blogs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment